Adipex is generally available in the form of Adipex – P, which is another name of phentermine. Phentermine is known as psychostimulant. Supplements of phentermine are commonly used to reduce weight in obese people by suppressing hunger pangs and constant food cravings.
Supplements of Adipex- P are usually prescribed in the form of pills to individuals who are over- weight and are prone to life threatening diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes or high cholesterol.
Adipex- P is prescribed by doctors to reduce the feeling of often consumption since generic phentermine efficably reduces hunger. User should also follow strict diet regimen and exercise along with supplements to lose weight. The Adipex- P supplements react with brain to decrease appetite. Hypothalamus present in brain is responsible for metabolism. It is a medication that allows you to burn more fat.
Adipex- P is available in most of the pharmacies and user can even purchase them online. Users can also purchase various phentermine alternatives which serves as Adipex- P. while purchasing online, users should be aware of fake manufacturers and it is advisable to purchase from reputed online sites.
Here are few points regarding Adipex- P-
- In common Adipex- P 37.5 mg is most recommended and available in the form of oral capsules and pills.
- Dosage can be altered according height, weight and overall health of the user.
- Users should follow guidelines and instructions of the product to avoid serious side effects.
- Usually, Adipex- P capsules are advised to consume early in the morning before breakfast consumption.
- It is not advisable to consume Adipex- P pills post noon as it causes sleep deprivations and insomnia.
- When Adipex- P capsules are used for weight loss should confirm with physician regarding further health consequences.
- Adipex – P dosages for adults range between 18.75 mgs to 37.5 mgs prior to breakfast followed by immediate food consumption.
- It is not advisable to use beyond 37.5 mgs to avoid negative health consequences.
- 5 mg dosage needs to be consumed in two parts twice in a day.
- Users under 15 years to 17 years should consult physician before deciding to consume Adipex- P pills or any form of phentermine for weight loss as side effects are irreparable in young age.
- The dosage of Adipex- P pills for users prone to high risks of diabetes, cholesterol and hypertension are decided upon their body mass index or BMI.
- It is advisable to start with lower doses initially to cope with drug effectively.
- Adipex- P provides short term results which lasts from three to six weeks as per dosage consumed.
- Consumption of Adipex- P pills more than recommended duration reduces effectiveness of brain.
- Since brain adapts to phentermine, it does not work naturally post stopping the drug.
- Serious side effects of Adipex- P are like- shortness of breath; irregular heart- beat, swelling in ankles and irritability changing behavior and mood of the user.
- Mild side effects of Adipex- P are dry mouth, diarrhea, constipation and stomach upsets.
- Few users even experience restlessness, sleep deprivations and headaches.