3D printing has been becoming popular due to its object creation through the process of joining and solidification by computer control. Till the object is formed in 3 dimensional structure, layers are laid done one by one and the final object is made. The layers here used may be a polymer or any other substance to create the print. The material or substance which is used to create the object varies depending upon the shape and structure. Manufacturers use different kind of materials for the printing objects. There are several 3D printers available in the market and online so before buying the product, one must ensure the requirement, type and availability of the material. There are several uses of 3D printers like benefits include making of prototype of ant object before the actual construction so that flaws can be checked and altered.
Procedure involved in 3D printing
The process is simple in printing. The object you want to create need to be uploaded for printing, then the computer operates and starts the printing process and the final and finished product is obtained. So do you want to own a 3D printer? Are you thinking of cost? don’t worry. You can get your printer in your own budget. Due to advancement in technology there are number of manufacturers who sell 3D printer in reasonable price. You can find the list of 16 Best Cheap 3D Printers Under 300$ / 500$ / 1000$ of  in many websites. these are available in many online platforms where in you can pay through cash or card or even through EMI.
If you want to know how to use this 3D printers, just have a look at the user manual provided under each 3D printers. But the basic operating mode is same for all kinds of printers.
- At first 3D CAD model is used as a blue print.
- Then it is exported as STL file.
- It is then imported to a slicing software.
- It is added to layer slices and tool path where temperature and color are also set.
- Then it is send to the 3D printer and the 3D object is obtained.
How these 3D printers work?
Here are the methods involved in working of 3D printers. They are FDM which is referred as fuel deposition modeling, SLA (stereo lithography). There are distinct kinds of filament types involved in 3D printing. They are PLA, ABS, Nylon, Carbon Fiber, TPU, wood, metal, Glow in the dark and PVA. There are 3 types of 3D printers. They are Rep-Rep, delta and SLA out of which delta is smaller compared to the other two and the SLA printer is little bit expensive. Here is the list of the printers which are cheap and best.
- Da vinci minimaker 3D printer priced $179.99
- Monoprice 115365 select mini 3D printer of price$199.99
- Earme Anet A8 3D desktop acrylic LCD screen printer priced $218.99
- Monoprice select mini 3D printer of $220.00
- Da vinci mini wireless 3D printer of $229.95
- Da vinci Jr.1.0 3D printer priced $249.95
- Delta rostock mini G2s 3D printer priced $375
- Falshforge 3D printer price $399
- The micro 3D printer bundle worth $449.99
- Printrbot printrbot play 1505 worth $483.69
- Cube 3 prinetr of $498.67
- HICTOP creality CR-10 3D printer worth $499
- Robo R1+ ABS/PLA assembled 3D printer priced$499.99
- New matter MOD-t Desktop 3D printer
Get the printers
Either for official purpose or for home as a hobby you can get these 3D printers online. But before buying these just go through the tips to buy the printers. Make a list of the available printers of your budget. List out all the pros and cons about them. Filter the printers by clicking the necessary options for the printers like price range, type of use, material used etc. finalize the printer and click the pay button and get the printer.